A super simple yet powerful, user-friendly, browser-based SVG vector editor. Built with the latest web development techs: React.js and Fabric.js.
Provide your users an easy-to-use drawing tool. Or alternatively, it’s also a great starting point to build more complex things, like Canva.
The aim was to keep the editing experience easy for the average user. It contains only the minimum, most basic tools that are necessary to draw almost anything.
- Object settings: color & gradient fill, border, alignment, transformations, image effects
- Basic shapes included
- Connectable lines and curves, free draw
- 15° jumps on rotation and line drawing (while holding Shift)
- Textbox with font settings
- File upload via HTML5 File API, so we don’t need a server
- Save image as SVG, JPG or PNG
- Basic shortcuts: arrow key, undo/redo, copy/paste
- You can also paste an image from the clipboard
- Zoom (Ctrl +/-, Ctrl + mouse wheel)
- Cross-browser support, displays a warning for old browsers
- Touch friendly (tested on touchscreen notebook)
- Built with the latest React features
- Re-usable JS components
- Easy to translate: all texts are stored in a JSON file
- Clean, commented code
- Works in all modern, major browsers
- Easy to maintain and modify