TWILIO VIDEO CALLING:
React and Node based Video Calling Application Using Twilio with video call recording with full front and back end.
Twilio video calling application is focused on handling host and viewer meetings.
Host creates room and sends invite to viewer to join meeting. Call can then be ended
and rejoined from host window only. Calls are being recorded and recordings links are
posted on desired link/webhook soon as recording composition is available.
- NodeJS 14
➢ One host and one viewer
➢ Host start meeting and share meeting link with viewer like in ZOOM and Google Meet.
➢ All controls lie with host, i.e can start and end meeting etc. Viewer can not end the meeting.
➢ All calls are recorded, a url will be generated where user can download recording.
- Log into your twilio account and generate twilio API key to be used in your project
- Generate twilio API secret. Make sure you copy it for first time
- Then provide your twilio account details in .env file
- Provide RECORDING_WEBHOOK in your .env on which you want your call recording to be posted on.
Copy .env.example to .env and adjust values
$ cp .env.example .env
$ npm install
- Run server
$ node server/server.js
- Run ngrok and add url to recordings on twilio
Run ReactJS Application
$ npm start
For more quarries contact us at: [email protected]